girls? ?(8)y Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage
Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" an BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, November 27, 2009

Cough Cough! Weeze...

Ya I got a cold. Too much AC I tell you.... Well sorry I missed Storytimetime day. But I still have a story...
I was at **this information has been excluded due to its confidentiality** the other day. I finally got a vacation. So me and my family were in the living room watching Star Trek (nerd power) when suddenly the light goes out. And then we see this flickering light by the door. And its the only light, and we are all silent staring at the light attempting not to panic. It was hilarious. It was silent for like a minute then I was like "Im sorry but this is creepy" then we all started to yell. It turns out that the light was a reflection on a mirrow next to the door of my aunts cellfone which was on silent and someone was calling her. That whole weekend the power was out. We had to eat, sleep, go to the bathroom, bathe, and read in darkness... And when the light came back on we realized that we had each slept in the wrong rooms. Eh.
So ya Wolfie is sick. Be jealous. I havent watched New Moon yet, I will soon though, and Im also gonna watch The Blind Side.
-Wolfie

0 people took the time to write a comment: