girls? ?(8)y Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage
Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" an BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Storytimetime.

^title shall be explained^
First, I shall now declare that from now on, every thurday is Storytimetime Day at TTACD.
So
The other day I was at school in the courtyard and this guy started throwing himself into bushes. And he kept doing it and everyone was like ugh. So I was like when is he going to get in trouble. SO then this girl got way too annoyed and went up to him and threw her water bottle at him (not the entire bottle though only the water in it, which was only a bit) and then finally the security guy walks up to them and everyone was like YAY!!! But then the security guy started yelling at the water girl and not the bush guy. The world is grr.
Sooo
I was asked by FlossingSunshine to point out 10 Scary things about me. So here it is, Sunshine:
TEN SCARY THINGS ABOUT WOLFIE
1. Tape makes me dizzy.
2. Towels must be puffy for me to use them.
3. At certain times, I count the dots in classroom ceilings when Im bored.
4. Candy. Shiny. Snow.
5. Dandilions scare me.
6. When Im bored, I watch soap operas.
7. On certain days I sneeze with my mouth closed to avoid attention.
8. For some reason, I have a habbit of tying knots on grass.
9. I have an obsession over the word moo and manatees.
10.Everyone must sneeze at the same time for me start hiccuping.
-Wolfie

0 people took the time to write a comment: