girls? ?(8)y Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage
Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" an BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, April 5, 2010

Sweety, I'm home!

Allow me to refrase that!
I'm Snape, the potions master.
My faithful followers, I'm back from vacation!

Yes, you did not misread that, nor did I commit the terrible crime of typos. I, indeed, actually went on vacation!!!!!!!!! On an actual plane!!!!

Where did I go?
Well if I told you, the cyberstalkers would gain more info on moi, so I ain't tellin'.

Throughout my perilous journey to relax I gathered many things to post about. But so I don't make a huge post, I will only post about my tale of airplanes.

During my trip, I:
a) Remembered how horrid airplane food is.
b) Remembered how un-claustrophobic-friendly airplane lavatories are.
c) Forgot that you should not have a cup of water in front of you when an airplane is taking off.

-Wolfie

1 people took the time to write a comment:

Sharkie said...

Welcome back! How was it? Did you bring me back my rock? EW. We have school tomorrow.....