girls? ?(8)y Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage
Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" an BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Flo vs. The Geico Gecko/The Money You Could Be Saving With Geico/The Caveman

I just love car insurence commercials. Well, actually, I just love Geico and Progressive Commercials.
My question for you is,
What do you prefer: Progressive of Geico Commericals?

To me, no commecial beats Flo.




But of course, nothing beats this one:



Especially since yesterday my mom bought my dad a European shoulder bag. Except I don't think it was European... It's probably another Made in China thing. So, in other words, my mom bought my dad an Asian shoulder bag yesterday.
So remember, kids, if you want a carier in the European  Asian shoulder bag business, you better start learning Chinese.
I once bought a USA flag, and it said made in China. Ironic.

-Wolfie

2 people took the time to write a comment:

Sharkie said...

Really? Did your mom REALLY do that? And seriously, why the car insurence advertisement? And is Progressive a soup?

Anonymous said...

O'Donnell thinks Flo is annoying. HEY! Stop being mean to Asians! > <