girls? ?(8)y Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage
Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" an BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, February 25, 2011

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times...

.So basically I have had an extremely tough week in school. I have had an incredible amount of work. I had three tests, and four projects, including a video that I had to film between schedules and a monologue I had to find and memorize within a matter of a couple of days.

Added to that was a gargantuan amount of homework that kept me without any sort of rest until eight at night every day, if not later. I am usually tolerant of doing work, for I am used to doing due to my perfectionism that is close to becoming obsessive compulsive disorder. However, this week was just on the verge of being too much for me. I missed American Idol. You do not come between Steven Tyler, Randy Jackson, Jennifer Lopez, Ryan Secrest and I. Get this; I was so stressed that even my WORLD GEOGRAPHY TEACHER asked me if I was stressed. Yeah, you have to get me really to the edge for that to happen.

In one week, I had to film a video for a science project on the skeletal system, which frankly wasn't the most challenging thing on the pile of inconviniences, but was something that I could have used without. Next came a world geography project which was basically an itinerary I had to do for a vacation to Brazil, which caused me a considerable amount of stress due to a technology issue that caused an entire day's work to be deleted. I had to start all over. Plus I had a language arts project in which I had to plan, outline, and perfect an entire 3-5 minute speech on Hawaii.

But probably the most stressful of the projects was actually the monologue I had to find in order to qualify for an audition. Drama is the class that basically gets me through the day, and is probably the only thing that makes me not want to just drop to the floor in restlessness. It is a class in which I have an opportunity to practice and do something I actually enjoy doing and that I am actually good at, as well as have an incredibly fun time and laugh uncontrollably at some of the most hilarious stuff that I get to see through the regular week. Therefore, the opportunity to get into the Advanced Drama class was one I was very eager to take, and one I very much wanted to get into.

To be honest, I really didn't think finding a monologue would be so frustrating and difficult. Let me just say this; the internet is useless. I looked for a monologue in the internet for two days, which was something that kept me working until ten at night, and believe it or not, I COULDN'T FIND ANYTHING!!! And just to tell you how desperate I was, I actually went to the library to look for a book on monologues. Eventually I did decide upon a monologue I found from a play called The Foreigner.

However, I would be lying if I said that the week could have ended better. The itinerary and video projects are still going on, but I gave my speech to find that both the people in my class and my teacher enjoyed it a lot, and performed my monologue, which I believe I did well in. I found out the person who used to be my best friend is moving back into town, and I still have the Academy Awards to look forward to.

But the best part of the entire week was definetly today. So it began with a plan for me, Red Sunshine (from Polished With Dust,) and another really close friend of ours to go to a store called Yogurtland, where they sell extremely good yogurt, but ended in us obsessively attempting to exercise/lose weight (not me because if I lost weight I would probably disapear) by jogging around the Town Center like loonatics. But then we ruined our healthy theeme by going to Starbucks. Thank god for how easy we get tired, how close Starbucks was from where we were jogging, and how much we craved passionfruit iced-tea, iced mochiatos, and lattes.

We probably sat in Starbucks for like two hours just talking about what show trio we would best fit as. In the end we came up with Oprah, Ellen DeGeneres, and Dr. Phil. Then, we ran into three of our friends, and we all sat in a couch filled corner of talking, a cup of coffee in one hand, a camera phone on the other. I tell you, this was just like an episode of Friends, except with a somewhat less awesone coffee shop and a city much, much, much, much, much smaller than New York. All that we needed was the cheesy laugh lines in the background and we were set!

I'm already excited, and I've already planned how we are going to take over the Starbucks and make our entire lives a teenage version of Friends. First we have to familiarise ourselves with the people who work there (to the point where we know them on a first name basis) and then we have to come with enough frequency and concistensy for us to be able to just come in and say "Michelle, we will have the usual!" "Sure! One tall passion fruit iced tea, one tall iced mochiato, and one tall latte coming up!" Yeah, we've decided to name the two people that have worked at the Starbucks Michelle and Jason.

As Red Sunshine so cleverly pointed out, I watch too many chick flicks.

So that was my week. It was terrible, but ended well. This weekend I will rest like never before and enjot the Oscars, and then I will wake up on Monday and go to school, as I will have to for many years to come. How was your week? How did it end? Do you care about the Oscars at all? I want to know. Lol jk tell me if you want. And if you are reading this then congrats, you have read this entire post (or just skipped to the end.)

1 people took the time to write a comment:

Anonymous said...

Man up, Wolfie. Stop complaining and stop watching so many chick flicks! But I wanna establish that Starbucks connection. :3