girls? ?(8)y Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage
Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" an BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

You may say that I am a dreamer...

But I'm not the...
Uhh I give up. I can't think of a comeback, so I'm just gonna give up now.

Yes, I am a dreamer, but in the words of the Beatles:
I am the Eggman, they are the eggmen, I AM THE WALRUS!!!

Sorry. What were we talking about again?

Oh yeah. I find that I like to plan most of my life ahead of me, and I somehow assume that everything will happen as I picture it will in my mind. And even when it doesn't, I don't seem to learn my lesson.

For a demonstration, I will show you what type of place I want to live in one day. To begin, this is basically my house (in a very undetailed way. don't worry, my house is actually much bigger than that, its just I don't want to spend too much time doodling on Paint...)

First off, the house I would one day like to live in has to be a two story house.


And it will be in the mountains.


Nevermind, its a three story house. And it has an elevator, a chimney, AND a rooftop pool. And the elevator is blue.



And next to it I have a shorter yet wider house.


And the second section of the house has a large tower.


And theres a cool little tunnel thing that connects the two sections of my house. And the rooftop of the bottom portion of the second section is a restaurant!


And the roof of the tower is an observatory, and theres a huge waterfall next to the house.


And the top of the tunnel that connects the two sections of the house is actually a plane runway, and the fourth floor of the second section is actually the boarding station/waiting room. Plus, there is this little deck that lets you get up close to the waterfall and completely soak yourself. Additionally, there is a tree on the top of the third mountain from the left that is actually a secret passage to the house, which you enter through the flower pot in the restaurant.


And also it has a movie theater on the top floor, a Starbucks on the second floor, and a Barnes and Noble on the third.


This house is so amazing that it hasn't even been built and the 93rd Academy Awards are already set to be hosted there by Oprah.

You're jealous.

4 people took the time to write a comment:

Rissy said...

u drew that on paint?
u need a life.
but ii like the elevator :]
and i wanna meet oprah. so im inviting myself over.

Sharkie said...

Im kicking you out and living there. dude, barnes and noble? totally my dream house. accept that there would be a koi pond in the backyard, and my bedroom would take up one whole floor and there would be a fully-equipped art studio, and a reading room with big overstuffed armchairs that three people can sit on. ;)

Anonymous said...

Dude. Dream ON. But that's a pretty awesome dream home.

Dancing Toast said...

Dude, Oprah's going to be a ghost in Hogwarts by the time you get enough money to make that. But yeah, it's awesome. I'm going to go to your house with Sunshine, alright?