girls? ?(8)y Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage
Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" an BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, March 8, 2010

I can't believe I am saying this,

but this right here is my Hannah Montana moment.

So if it isn't obvious yet, you must have noticed that I no longer put in that much thought or effort into this blog. I've moved on to things that interest me on, not that any of you care.

BoucingWolf was a name that I chose because of the theme of my original blog, which was randomness. Now I am more devoted to my other blog which none of you really care about either.

So it came to my mind that I should choose a name that best fits my new blog devotion, since both you, my faithful followers, and I have lost interest in this blog.

My new name is Mr. Ticket Clerk, or I should say, my other self. It is kinda the Hannah Montana to my Miley Cyrus. But in reality, here at BTDT, I will continue to be BouncingWolf.

So show support, or do not. Go ahead and unfollow if you choose, or stay in touch for some of my not-so-frequent-posts; it is your choice. I have lost the interest I once had in this blog, but I will still post; for now. If it appears that my faithful followers do show the devotion and sympathy for this blog that they once had, then, I might choose not to shut it down. And maybe, I could put the effort and interest in it I once had.It is all up to you, for you, my faithful followers, are what this blog is about.

You asked for it. As they say in some country whose name escapes me,
"You want to milk the cow, but you won't feed it."

-Wolfie

3 people took the time to write a comment:

naighborhoodblogger said...

umm.. if you stop blogging i will be really sad and might write emo poems *cough cough*

Dancing Toast said...

yeah, me too!^
My word verification code is "acknogs"

Anonymous said...

Hey! Hey! Whoa! Who said we weren't devoted?? Idiot! I actually follow this blog because it's cool! Your other blog is full of movie reviews of movies I probably won't see. I may as well get a laugh out of a blog, not movies I shouldn't waste my money on! So you see, DON'T LEAVE.