girls? ?(8)y Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage
Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" an BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Ping Pong and Floss Her

If that makes any sense.
I know it doesn't, just play a long for a moment, will you?

So I must applaud (did I spell that wrong?) all of my faithful fans who pushed me out of my "should I stop blogging"atmosphere. I would like to give a huge THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH to Sharkie who finally became an official follower.
Oh my. Eight followers already!
Guys I am so disappointed. Were are my 19 followers? How are we supposed to beat Sporks Are Useless at this rate?
Oh I'm just kidding. (Actually I think I am forced to say that in order to avoid conflicts with Blogger and or ethnical debates)
You guys are the best. When we get to ten I am going to make the best ten follower blog bash ever! And before that I'm going to have to figure out how to do so.

So today I set our goal. We need to get 10 followers ASAP. That can be our number one goal. After having more followers than Sporks Are Useless.

I would now like to show you a list.

Ten Things You Wish You Never Knew About BouncingWolf
1. I follow Desperate Housewives.
2. I don't stalk them, don't worry.
3. I meant that I watch the show episode for episode.
4. Seriously I would not stalk fake housewives that are desperate...
5. I don't stalk real people either.
6. Oh my I am not very concentrated.
7. Try touching all of your teeth with your tongue at the same time.
8. You couldn't do it, could you?
9. You know gullable isn't in the dictionary, right?
10. I hope you fell for that.

-Wolfie

4 people took the time to write a comment:

Sharkie said...

Awwwww how nice. :)

P.S. YOU DO STALK PEOPLE! Er, at least me. Hey btw, it's windy outside..... just sayin...

Dancing Toast said...

YOU ARE SO WEIRD, WOLFIE. But anyway, I still like reading your posts. And question for naighborhoodblogger: are you a guy or a girl, sorry, but i can't really tell.

Anonymous said...

I can touch all my teeth with my tongue. Just bite it, not very hard, though. And you spelled gullible wrong. So of course "gullable" isn't in the dictionary.

Sharkie said...

Hahahahah nice. And Dancing Toast is right, you are VERY strange. But still thank you, and one last thing, why ping pong?