girls? ?(8)y Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage
Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" an BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

That was very punny.

No seriously, that was very punny.
I'm laughing, can't you see?

I absolutely hate how sarcasm does not transfer well over text.

So I have been trying to find puns that are actually funny, and since I will laugh at anything, I test my puns on people to see if they are actually funny. These are the REAL funny ones, origninals by me:

So my friend has a ginea pig named Apollo. It is very light.

So a patient texts a dentist "Can you clean my teeth?" and the dentist responds "But IDK you."

These are some that are not MY puns, so they are not nearly as funny as mine:

Q: What did the seed say when it grew?
A: Geometry

Q: Why did the Energizer Bunny get arrested?
A: Because it was charged with battery.

Q: How many ears does Captain Kirk have?
A: Three. A left ear, a right ear, and a final frontyear.


If you laughed, you are very wise. If not, then you have no sence of humor.

Again, I hate how sarcasm doesn't transfer well over text.

-Wolfie

0 people took the time to write a comment: