girls? ?(8)y Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage
Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" an BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Stop tah-tah-talkin that blah, blah, blah

I'm sorry but that song is just not good. At. All.
Well, in my opinion, that is. Which, here at BTDT, is the only one that matters.
No I'm just kidding.
Or am I?

So I'm listening to my iPod (III can make your bedrock! That song is soo good...) so I am kinda not really that consentrated in this post.

Ooh caught in a bad romance.
Rah rah ah ah ah
Roma roma ma
Gaga Ooh la la
Want your bad romance
I want ugly, I want your desease, I want you everything as long as its free
I want your love
Love, love, love!

I know that there might be some of you that don't like Lady Gaga, but I have just gotta say that I think she pwns! Yesterday (Friday) I finally got to see the Telephone music video, because I was not able to watch it at like eleven at night on "E! Entertainment"
It
was
so
awsome!
But still it was very strange. She said she felt bad for the Bad Romance video because this one was going to be so much better. It kinda was.

I want your love and I want your revenge
You and me could write a bad romance!!
I want your love and all your lover's revenge
You and me could write a bad romance!!
Oh oh oh oooh oh oh oh oh oh oh
Caught in a bad romance!

Again, Lady Gaga is the best.

-Wolfie

1 people took the time to write a comment:

Sharkie said...

Why do you like her so much? I think she's cool and all but.... why?