girls? ?(8)y Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage
Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" an BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, March 5, 2010

Ke$ha is like the best!

Hahahaha ain't that funny?
Well its a personal joke, so I don't know why you are laughing...

One day you'll hear me singing on the radio!!!
A song that I wrote on the lies you told!
And when you hear me singing whoaaaaa!
Consider this the bitterest goodbye.
Kiss mine.

Sorry for the randomness.

So last time I went to the movies, to see Valentines Day, there was the strangest poster of Alice in Wonderland:
Well if you look at it from affar it looks very scary. I mean it is all too happy and colourful and overwhelming... If I didn't see the title or know its cast or crew, I would have nightmares on that poster...

You see that wormy thing right here?<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Thats the hooka caterpilar thing. It actually looks creepy on this one picture.














-Wolfie

1 people took the time to write a comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to see this movie so badly!!