girls? ?(8)y Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage
Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" an BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, February 12, 2010

BouncingWolf takes a step towards... eh I don't really have a good title for this.

I have a short yet vital announcement to make. I have made an addition to my blog list. Why?

I know it is not all of you who enjoy my hobby of watching movies. I know. And, as I promised, and as evident, I have not changed BTDT to an all movie blog. But since I could not resist, I made a separate movie blog, so I can write about what I enjoy and please you, my faithful followers, with my randomness and funniness. I do ask you to become a follower of my new blog, Ticket Booth Tales, the link for which I provide bellow, even if you are not going to read it. But you already know that if you are looking for a movie to watch, you can visit TBT for a warming recomendation or a straight foreward warning.

http://ticketboothtales.blogspot.com/

Sincerily,

-Wolfie

0 people took the time to write a comment: