girls? ?(8)y Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage
Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" an BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Captain Sweeney Wonka the Hatter

Frankly, I am growing tired of Johnny Depp. Since (A.D.) 2,000 he as stared in Pirates of the Caribbean, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Sweeney Todd, and now he will star in Alice in Wonderland. I mean he has played a drunk failish pirate, a chocolate freak, a serial killer barber, and now a mad hatter. How about if you give the other actors a chance to play cool roles? I'm sorry, Mr. Depp, but you are coming as a sort of Cool Role Hawk.
On the bright side he has variety.




-Wolfie

4 people took the time to write a comment:

Anonymous said...

You for got Scissorhands! Although, that was a terrible movie, I heard.

Nick Lopez said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nick Lopez said...

I was listing movies from the last decade, but yes, he did star in Edward Scissorhands, which I got bored of watching. He starred in Sleepy Hallow and Nightmare on Elm Street, which are both horror. Eeep Horror Weekend. *lighting* *thunder* *lights go out* *wierd noise downstairs* *very feminine scream*

Sharkie said...

I WANT TO SEE ALICE IN WONDERLAND SO BADLY! But I also really want to see Percy Jackson THE LIGHTNING THEIF!