girls? ?(8)y Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage
Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" an BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, February 8, 2010

OHMAIGOSH IT'S HORROR MOVIE WEEKEND!


*lightning* *thunder* *lights go out* *sudden silence* *strange noise downstairs* *very femenine scream*

So the second weekend of every month is Horror Movie Weekend *lightning* *thunder* *lights go out* *sudden silence* *strange noise downstairs* *very femenine scream*, so I believe I will be watching The Wolfman this weekend, Friday I think.

I'm sorry I could not supply the trailer directly to BTDT but I am giving you the link.

I am more madly excited for Alice in Wonderland. Because its Alice. In Wonderland. How can you not love it. I bet its going to make more than $350,000,000 , and its stands here in the post as proof. I'm going to make a betting table on how much mone movies will make.

The Wolfman- more than $200,000
Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief- more than $300,000,000
Alice in Wonderland- more than $350,000,000

If I loose any of these bets I shal make a review of Mean Girls as my punishment. If I lose two I shall review The Jonas Brother 3D concert movie thing as my punishment. If I lose three I shall review both.

-Wolfie

3 people took the time to write a comment:

Anonymous said...

Y'know Wolfman is rated R, right? Don't bring your sister, like how you brought her to the Hangover. Yeah, not good. I didn't even see it, Wolfie.
Were you only attracted to Wolfman since he is your kin?

Nick Lopez said...

Yes, I am very well aware of that, thank you very much. And I would let my sister watch this one because its horror. With the Hangover it was just a bunch of stufff she didn't care about or understand.
And yes, that is partly the reason why.

Sharkie said...

Wow, did you ACTUALLY see and of your punishment movie? PLEASE SAY NO.