girls? ?(8)y Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage
Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" an BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, February 27, 2010

THIS is why I don't watch television.

There are no good television shows on.
Only some, like Greys Anatomy and Glee.
And also because there are too many commercials.
Most of them are stupid.

Like yesterday, there was this commercial in which there were some people in this business meeting. And everytime the speaker turned his back on them these two people would start making out, and everytime he faced them they stopped. It somehow turned out to be a travel company commercial.

The other day, I saw another bad one. It started with this woman putting a bunch of make up on and saying how georgeous she looked. All of a sudden they show this car.

Another day, and I recall this one very clearly, I saw another good one. My friend had told me about it, so I kept out a close eye for it, and I actually saw it. It was this guy in front of this frozen pole, and this hillbilly next to him was like "Common, lick it, it won't stick," And right before the guys toungue touched the pole, this sign for this encyclopedia pops up.

Oh what has the world become...

-Wolfie

2 people took the time to write a comment:

Sharkie said...

Ummmmmm.........no.

Anonymous said...

... Thank you. For that valuable information.