girls? ?(8)y Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage
Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" an BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The Not-So Genuine Song

Hey, hey, you, you, hello, hello; don’t know why you say goodbye I say hello.


Now that it’s raining more than ever  feel the rain on your skin, but God does it feel so good! Imma be up in the club, it’s a party in the USA (I’ll be there) and I have got no service in the club you see, see; this was never the way the way I planned, not my intention. I’m like a bird, we’re flying first class, up in the sky somewhere over the rainbow, where there is love. We are the champions, we are strong, heartache to heartache, but we kick them to the curb unless they look like Mick Jagger. I’ve been traveling down this road too long, I can’t go any further than this. Whoa, I never meant to brag, no one in the corner’s got a swagga’ like us, I’ve got that boom boom pow. You’re a heartbreaker, you’re a jerk, your toxic, so shut up and put your money where your mouth is. Marry me Juliet, I want your bad romance, imma tell you one time, why you so obsessed with me? I used to be love drunk, my daddy said I go to rehab but I say beat it. Somebody call nine one one cause I’m burnin’up, burnin’ up under my umbrella. Mama mia! Here we go again in New York, concrete jungle where we will, we will rock you. This used to be a funhouse and I’m here, to remind you, of the mess you left when you went away; guess this means you’re sorry, it’s too late to apologize.

I got this idea from DancingToast's punishment for not posting in Sporks Are Useless for nearly a week. Her post was basically all lyrics, the idea was my Parter-In-Crime's, Flossing Sunshine. I hope mine makes more sense than hers, because hers didn't make any sense. I'm sorry, but it didn't.
And if your a copyright agent, I guess I am obligated to say that none of this stuff belongs to me, but to Avril Lavigne, The Beatles, Rihanna, Jay-Z, Natasha Bettingfield, Paramore, The Black Eyed Peas, Miley Cyrus, Michael Jackson, Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Nelly Furtado, Fergie, Harold Arlen & E.Y. Harbug, Queen, Pat Benatar, Ke$ha, Justin Timberlake, T.I., Kanye West, Lil Wayne, M.I.A., New Boyz, Britney Spears, Taylor Swift, Justin Bieber, Mariah Carey, Boys Like Girls, Amy Whinehouse, Sean Kingston, the Jonas Brothers, ABBA, Alicia Keys, P!nk, Alanis Morissette, Kelly Clarkson, and One Republic.

I have an update for my The Wolfman watching. I'll be watching it on Saturday.

-Wolfie

2 people took the time to write a comment:

Sharkie said...

I CAN'T BELIVE YOU RECITED JUSTIN BIEBER! EW. I hate you, if that wasn't OBVIOUS before.

BTW: My verification code was sub....WA! Actually it was subwa, but it sounds cool if you say it like that.

Anonymous said...

Hey, it was actually my punishment. Hikari's. Cuz I'm a bad person. :P