girls? ?(8)y Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage
Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" an BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, February 13, 2010

I will say this again.

Go to Ticket Booth Tales and become a follower.

Funny story time.

I look for a template for my new blog.
I look for an hour.
I find the perfect one, almost exact to the one I had in mind, with a gloomy beach and this bridge thing with these mountains besides it called "By the Sea".
I use it.
I spend an hour putting in details, like copying and pasting reviews I did in BTDT, listing movies, putting links, making widgets, etc...
I look at the end result and sigh in happiness.
I get an email from said Sharkie who informs me she decided to change her template.
I laughed.
I thought, "Wouldn't it be funny if she had the same template as me?"
Speak of the devil.
I go to Warm Summers Cold Winters and see she has the very same perfect gloomy beach/mountain template "By the Sea" that I had.
I feel bad and decide that it wasn't her fault.
I spend two hours looking for a new template.
I give up.
I go to bed after wasting four hours of blog decorating.

Anywhom, I am watching The Wolfman tonight. I am expecting to watch Valentine's Day and Percy Jackson and the Olympians: the Lightning Thief.

Ooops. Sorry. I'm talking about movies again.

-Wolfie

1 people took the time to write a comment:

Sharkie said...

Hahaha, wow you actually had to go and make a post about it? Well thanks, by the way, for not blaming it on me. It's not like I copied it from you, even I'm not that bad.