girls? ?(8)y Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage
Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" an BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, February 20, 2010

In which the muffin man is allergic to wheat.

Oh my I havent posted in a long time.

It would be wierd if Lady Gaga had a poker party in which no one could read her poker face.

Just sayin.

I really do not know what to post about.

What about the Mets?

Oh who am I kidding I don't watch baseball on weekends.

Oh who am I kidding I don't watch sports on weekends.

Oh who am I kidding I don't watch sports.

Oh who am I kidding I don't watch television.

Oh who am I kidding I do.

Oh who am I kidding I am just trying to fill this post with fluff.

Man that was a poor choice of words.

-Wolfie

2 people took the time to write a comment:

Sharkie said...

Fluff?

Anonymous said...

How does the title of this post relate to this post AT ALL?

BTW, my verification code was "kwwon". ++Fave!