girls? ?(8)y Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage
Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" an BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I'm a bee watching the Oscars

I'm a bee, I'm bee, I'm a, I'm a, I'm bee
I'm a bee, I'm bee, I'm a, I'm a, I'm bee
I'm a bee, I'm bee, I'm a, I'm a, I'm bee

I'm a bee, bee, bee, bee, I'm a, I'm a bee
I'm a bee, bee, bee, bee, I'm a, I'm a bee
I'm a bee, bee, bee, bee, I'm a, I'm a bee

(fast forward >>>>>)

I'm a bee up in the hive
Flyin' where ever I want
I'm a bee, sippin' that honey
Stingin' and buzzing all night
Oh, lets hope I fly forever
Buzzin' in your ear when ever
On and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and


*sighs* I'm sorry, self, but that parody was a fail.
The original song is so good. I myself am not a fan of rap, but how can you not like the Peas?

Oh I miss good parodies *clears throat* ya hear me, PWD crew?

I mean the Black Eyed Peas made the comeback of 2009, which, to me, pawned Britney Spear's comeback! I mean we all knew SHE was going to make a comeback, but the Black Eyed Peas just kinda dissolved, and all of a sudden, they just poof-ed back into the musical, soul food craving world, and I was like "Oh my! You people stille exsist!"

I wonder if Lady Gaga is gonna make one of those "By, ya'll, I'll see ya'll in a year. Buh-bye!"
That would be so cliche...

OhmaigoshawardseasoncontinuesastheAcademyAwardnominationscameouttwodaysago
Whoo-hoo
Avatar has 9 nominations, to my not-thrill
And *gasps* District 9 has a nomination for Best Picture
*double gasp* The Blind Side has a Best Picture nomination.
Up has a Best Picture nomination!
Well, there are ten Best Picture nominations this year...

Imma be rah-rah-ah-ah-ah-roma-romama-gaga-oh-la-la-ing for a long time because that song is stuck in my head, along with Imma Be and Thats Not My Name.

So Imma Be going now. Don't worry, not for a year. Only for a couple of days.

-Wolfie

0 people took the time to write a comment: