girls? ?(8)y Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage
Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" an BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, January 31, 2010

We're all fans.



Now isn't that like awesome? I wonder how they editied it... It musn't have been that challenging.
Go Lady Gaga! We at BTDT support you at the Grammy's!
Oh did I mention the Grammy's are tonight? Well they are, at 8PM Eastern Time on CBS, thats channel 2 for me. Oh my! Lady Gaga has 5 nominations!
What's that, Britney? You only have one? Oh what a pitty...
I doubt many of you will watch it, though, cause I don't know if many of you are into music.

I really want to make this short, because I am kind of lazy busy, so I would like to end this post asking you, my faithful fans, a crucial question.

Are you a Mac or a PC?

-Wolfie

2 people took the time to write a comment:

Sharkie said...

MAC FOR THE WIN!

Anonymous said...

I like non-Apples. I always got confused as to which ones were which.