girls? ?(8)y Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage
Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" an BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, January 28, 2010

How do I cope with this?

The platter is filled with mouthwatering chocolate pastries; oozing caramel lays there shining, everything looking like heaven. I reach for the most delicious looking one in the corner, next to the toffees; I take a bite, then-

That's enough for me. I am already nauseated by its overwhelming sweetness. Now that I rethink the situation, I think to myself, why did I ever have one in the first place?

I am sorry, but I am a wierd person in general when it comes to sugar. I mean it is a rare situation when I am actually lured to have chocolate or anything of the sort. It's just I am way too easily nauseated by sweetness. Its like today, when the Academy was selling Lollipops for Pups, I swear I think three fourths of the people there bought one. The brand claims that its lollipops are gourmet, but to me, they are another ball of frozen syrup on a stick. I just can't take a lot of candy stuff. Except, of course, gummies and gum.

I just realized I am too lazy person when I go to other people's houses at night. Let me rephrase that, I am too lazy when I go to other people's houses. Scratch that. I am too lazy.

Anyways, my computer is failing on me. We think it is a virus of some sort, because it will just randomly shut down or say "Malfunction", and other typical malfunctioning technology things. It will also just start randomly beeping, which gives me SOME hope that the anti-virus is working. Because, and I am trying to look at this positively, it's probably one of those cursing viruses, and though the anti-virus failed to block it, it probably is still covering the curse words with the beeping noise.

-_- How do I keep up with this?! The way I look at it is that someday I will be rich and famous and be living in New York City, and receive letters from my faithful fans complaining about how they have to cope up with failing computers, bad movies, and annoying GPSs, and I will be able to say "Been there done that"

1 people took the time to write a comment:

Sharkie said...

Nope, that's not gonna happen.