girls? ?(8)y Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage
Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" an BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, January 8, 2010

"Marilyn Monroe looks pretty." "Eh thats Meryl Streep." "I don't care."

^Yes you do!^

I hate it when people do that. Of course you care!!!

OMG its Speech Friday! Let's see.... I know!
"Farewell, Aragog, king of arachnids, whose long and faithful friendship those who knew won't forget! Though your body will decay, your spirit lingers on in the quiet, web-spun places of your forest home. May your many-eyed descendants ever flourish and your human friends find solace for the loss they have sustained."
-Horace Slughorn, perhaps, the only person( though fictional) who can make flowers out of garbage (figuratively).

And I do need to give a big  hello to my faithful followers whom I know to be reading this, because I haven't posted since Monday. I apologize, but I did have more time to post during Winter Break. Yes, I am back at the academy, sadly, and have returned in engaging in the act of, as they call it these days, learning. And Winter Break was not as wintery as The-Gloomy-Days-Following-Winter-Break, which have so far been ridiculously cold. One good thing out of it is that the academy has allowed us to wear jeans during these freezing days. 

OH NO!!! Transformers is having another sequel. This one which nobody asked for. Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen was one of the worst movies I have ever seen in my life. No kidding. I left the movie theater with two nearly deaf ears and one heck of a headache. But it has to be the best non-book based sequel name ever. I will give examples.
1) You may be unaware that a Cats and Dogs sequel is coming out. Why why why so many un-asked-for sequels! But the worst part is the name. Cats and Dogs: the Revenge of Kitty Galore. Oh yes, this is no joke. It is coming out this July. And I have no interest in seeing it.
 2) Legally Blonde 2: Red, White, and Blonde. I have no comment on that one. Oh who am I kidding I have a comment. That sounds like some cheesy pick-up line, like "My favorite color is blonde."
3) 2 Fast 2 Furious. I just have a big sad WOW for that one.
4) Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian. By the time you tell the ticket clerk that, he will already be off his shift.

I have a dream, where sequels merely have a number after the original title, where there won't be puns relating hair colors and actual colors, where ridiculous word puns won't take place, and where titles will be short enough and not have words that half of the population can't pronounce.

-Wolfie

7 people took the time to write a comment:

Rissy said...

transformers? I only saw the first one, i wanted to see the second. I like action movies. Not like Tragedy, though. I love tragedy.
Revenge of the Fallen is a cool name.
Rofl i've never seen a legally blonde movie and pray i never have to.
Yeah it pissed me off when people say "I dont care" or "you think I care" if you dont care then why talk about it? uhg.

Anonymous said...

Quite true about Slughorn. And it's ironic that Winter Break itself wasn't very cold, but I like the coldness. You step outside and it feels different. Transformers 2 was, like you said very loud. And half of it was stuff exploding. Night at the Museum 2 was out a looongg time ago, where've you been? And since when do you go Martin Luther King on us? "I have a dream" and all. I have nothing against MLK, though.

Nick Lopez said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sharkie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sharkie said...

Ummmm..... why did you call our school the Academy you freak? Oh and by the way I like the title. It made me laugh, even though it's not hard to make me laugh, you should be pleased. Go look at my new background and tell me if you like it, even though it really won't matter what you think. =)

Nick Lopez said...

Sunshine: You've never seen a Legally Blonde movie? Wow value your luckiness.

Hikari: I know! And I was listing very wierd sequel names, not new sequels. And rofl. Because I didn't feel like going all Abe Lincoln on you.

Sharkie: Because it is better than calling it school. And thank you, I changed the title to that. Before it was 'Back from Winter Break'. And yes I do like your background.

Sharkie said...

Good.