girls? ?(8)y Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage
Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" an BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Where did the soundtrack go???

Well life doesn't include one.
And it lacks it.

That is partly why I added Mixpod to the gadgets; because everything is so much better with a soundtrack. I mean imagine if the Titanic was stripped of it's soundtrack.
I guess that is why a lot of people (like me) are addicted to listening to their iPods. Because it gives you the feeling that you don't actually have headphones on and that the music is just there because it should. Besides when you pass a graveyard and 'Twist and Shout' happens to be on.
It is just like when you purchase an electronic product and it says 'bateries not included'. How can something not come with batteries? Well life also comes with a 'batteries not included' sticker. Except it says 'soundtrack not included'.
Seriously. Imagine that you were in a race, and you were feet from the finish line, but you were too tired to go on. Would a dramatic heroic song help? Duh.
Now you just won the track tournament. Would a victorious song be useful? Yes.
Now you are in the car with your trophe when it accidentally falls off the window. Would a tragic and sad song be appropriate? Of course!
Of course, the odds of having the trophe accidentally fall off a car window are low, but that was just for the sake of argument.

Anyways, I'm going to tell a tale of how simple gum can dehidrate you in a way that you wouldn't expect.
So I bought this gum, and after I took a better look at it, I realized it was mango flavored. I tried it, and it wasn't so bad. But it was the aftertaste that nearly killed me. I ran towards the fridge, and like usual, it was almost empty. The only thing to drink was Gatorade. So I drank it all up, only to give me a worse aftertaste. So the next day, I put on my rollerskates, and left the house. An hour later, I come back, sweating from the ninety degreee weather. I quickly take the rollerskates off and run towards the fridge to have my usual bottle of Gatorade. There was none. Nor was there any water or fluid; only fat free milk. And I despise milk. Especially fat free.

It also strikes me that Murphy's Law has been proving itself true the last few weeks, and now that I think of it, the last few years. As far as my memory goes, my toast always falls on the side with the butter. And anything that can go wrong always does. Like the other day when I slipped and fell IN THE TOILET. Yes. You heard me right.
What is the worst thing that could happened if I left the bathroom floor wet after a shower? I would soon find out. After I get dressed, I go to brush my teeth, and, of course, I slip on the water and fall into the toilet. I held my hands out, so I only got the ew-water up to my elbows. I spent the next half hour scrubing my arms with soap.

It just struck me that Lady Gaga and Hannah Montana have some things in common. Both have the same artificial looking wig. In reality, both have brown hair. It puzzles me on why Lady Gaga would wear a blonde wig when she isn't bald... Unless she thinks that blondes are better than brunettes... Nowadays, Lady Gaga has either dyed her hair blonde or bought a more natural looking wig (alleluia). And I think that Miley Cyrus has finally come to her sences and realized that in real life, she does not have identity crisis multiple identities, and that she has no reason to wear a wig. Or at least, that's what I think.  At least Lady Gaga has a somewhat reasonable excuse for having fake hair on all the time: she stated that she often got confused with Amy Winehouse. But common, Lady Gaga! Amy Winehouse? Seriously? I guess that before she was famous, that might have been a slight chance that people confuse her for Winehouse, but now, most people know who Lady Gaga is. Now, the blonde look is kinda her thing, so I doubt she will stop wearing it on-stage.

But don't worry, faithful followers, if I ever become a famous singer, I won't wear an Elvis wig.

-Wolfie

5 people took the time to write a comment:

Rissy said...

rofl. U should wear an Edward Cullen wig. because that hair is in now.
and u feel into a toilet? how is that possible?

Nick Lopez said...

Oh, trust me, it is. Except I saed myself and put my arms infront of me, or else I would have spent forever scrubbing my face

Sharkie said...

HEYYYY MANNNN! I love this, how do you make your posts so long? Want to go check out mine, I have no followers yet!

Nick Lopez said...

O thanks. And the secret is you have to have something to blog about. You can't really make a long post if you have no good ideas. And fine, but I don't know what your blog is...

Sharkie said...

Yeah now you know what mai blog is.... UMMMM do you plan out what you are going to post?