girls? ?(8)y Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage
Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" an BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I NEED YOUR HELP!

Once again, faithful follower, I must ask too much of you.

What has this blog become about? Movies, or in more film adequate words, film. Which is kind of wierd because I have always wanted to be a lawyer, and for the past six months I have aquired an obsesseion with film. I don't even watch television shows anymore, only if they are related to film. In the internet I research film. I blog about film. I am left puzzled because it is so easy for me to post about film rather than post about my boring life. I need your help.
I don't know what makes this blog funny or interesting or worth following. You tell me. I am thinking of making this blog completely film related. And I would have to keep it that way, because I have already reformed it once not one month ago. Should I do this? Or not? Please be honest and I really need you to comment on this one.
How did I become aware of this? Labels. Because really, most of my posts are now about movies. Which is odd, because the purpose of this blog is supposed to be about randomness. I really don't know what to do, nor am I more inclined to change the blog. This is only one of my thoughts, not a major 'health care reformal' type of thing.
If not, I am thinking of, come February, change my blog to an actual theme/purpose, because the whole broad genre thing is really annoying me here. Why? I always have a why. So I sit on my chair and stretch my arms, crack my knuckles, and click 'New Post'. And I think to myself: "What can I post about?" Everything. Because it has no specific genre, purpose, theme, whatever you want to call it. So, I need you to comment and tell me if I should change this blog to completely film related, or if not, to what specific purpose it should serve, or if I should just leave it. Because, really, I am clueless on what to do. And you, my faithful followers, are the entire purpose of this blog. I need to make a decision come February. Please comment.

-Wolfie

3 people took the time to write a comment:

Sharkie said...

Okay, um first off, loving the title. Second, when were you going to tell me you wanted to be a lawyer? And no, don't change your blog to just movies, because that is REALLY boring.

Anonymous said...

I want you to keep your blog the way it is, Wolfie. The non-film parts are the funny parts. The film parts are too formal.

Dancing Toast said...

I like the blog the way it is, because it really is randomness. I like your blog because you're funny; especially when you complain. I don't care if there's no genre, who needs one?! It's fine if it's random, because I like weirdos!