girls? ?(8)y Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage
Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" an BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, January 4, 2010

Lets sit in the cold and get frostbite.

^lets not and say we did^


Oh boy... I think I am feeling winter now.

Well I have been walking around in school today with SHORTS on. At least I have a comfy jacket... But still. My lip has begun to bled like five times today, and either my chapstick is not B positive friendly, or one if it's ingridients is chilly pepper, because it does not feel like any healing or pain-killing is taking place.

Yay. Half of my afternoon spent on the case of a false alarm 'failed scoliosis test' (yup. even the doctor laughed at the way the school phrased that) That is the last time I let someone measure my back's angle who's resume I haven't seen. I could have been blogging doing homework, but no! Why do productive stuff while we could spend one and a half hours sitting in the little red waiting room! All I had to read were health care panflets and retirement home brochures...

Oh dear. I forgot it. Again. But maybe, in the midst of the large crowd, nobody would notice. It was going very well so far, for you would have thought that at school they would surely figure it out. I mean not wearing an ID is usually like giving Lindsay Lohan a crate of Budweiser at her birthday party, like bringing a Happy Meal to Burger King, like wearing an AIG shirt to a taxpayer's convention. It's just not right. You can't get away with it. So as I stood in the freezing courtyard, I only prayed that no one would notice. Then, I saw a girl of one of the higher grade levels begin to walk up to me. Oh no.
"Er, kid, your backpack is open."
If only I had noticed that I was leaving a trail of fallen books behind me...
-Wolfie

4 people took the time to write a comment:

Anonymous said...

Wolfie, put on either more Chapstick, or put it on correctly. They failed at identifying whether or not you had scoliosis? Wow, that goes to show how incompetent our school is. Nice doc. But why didn't you bring some hw? As long as you don't buy lunch, you don't need your I.D. Aww, your backpack was open and things were falling out? Poor you, but nice 6th/7th/8th grader.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sharkie said...

awww... poor little kid, and why did you have to test for scoliosis again? we already did it in school! ps, to wear chapstick, you have to do it INSIDE or it wont work. what kind do ya have anyways? i was abandoned again today. btw who was the older person, who told you your backpack was open?

Nick Lopez said...

Hikari: Oh... I didn't know you had to have a degree on Chapstick applience to put it on. Hahaha

Sharkie: I don't know. I threw it away because I ran out. I did apply it inside. And I don't know who they were.