girls? ?(8)y Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage
Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" an BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, January 21, 2010

I don't have anybody to thank!

It's trivia Thursday!
Did you know...
The novel "The Devil Wears Prada" was written by a former assistant of editor-in-chief of fashion magazine Vogue, and is speculated to be based on her real life experience as assistant of Anna Wintour. Ironically, Wintour attended the New York premier of the film adaptation wearing head-to-toe Prada.

And I will also go ahead and do speech Friday because I will not be able to post tomorow.

"If you start playing violins, I will tear this join apart. First of all I would like to thank Susan Downey for telling me that Matt Damon was going to win so don't bother to prepare a speech. That was at about ten in the morning. I don't have anybody to thank! I'm sorry, everyone's been so gratuitous, it was collaboration, and we all did this together. Certainly I'm gonna thank Warner Brothers. Alan Horn and... My god robbing off these guys, they needed me! Avatar is gonna takes us to the cleaners! If they didn't have me they didn't have a shot, buddy!"
-Robert Downey, Jr., acceptance speech for Golden Globe for Best Actor in a Motion Picture Comedy or Musical for his role in Sherlock Holmes.

I would like to make an account of something that happened to me while I was at Wendy's.
I was going to have the usual '#6, medium fries, Coca-Cola, yes fries, yes medium, no slushy, I already said fries, oh for goodness sake get some hearing aid, lady!', but the problem was that I (father) only had a $100 bill. I asked if they accepted one hundred dollar bills, and the lady just looks at me in the most annoyed look, as if I was Bernie Madoff, and in a very hesitant way said 'yes'. I gave it to her, and she impatiently began looking for change for six dollars and ninety nine cents. She had to look in two cash registers. I kinda felt bad for her not. But if annoyed cashier lady is reading this right now, I would like to point out that just because YOU probably didn't do good in math, which is probably the reason you are working at a Wendy's, does not mean that you should be mad if you are required to subtract 100-6.09 once in a blue moon!

Anyways, I mentioned earlier I am not going to be able to post tomorow. That is because I am going to watch Le Cossard Beau, or in more English terms, The Lovely Bones. Expect a review on Saturday, or Sunday, or soon.

-Wolfie

7 people took the time to write a comment:

Sharkie said...

UHG IM SO MAD AT YOU.

Anonymous said...

Downey is full of himself! Does he really have a British accent or did he fake it?
XD Wendy's cashier lady needs a hearing aid. See, these non-film parts of a post are the parts that make me laugh, Wolf. Not the formal film review parts, although they show you have an extraordinary memory.

Nick Lopez said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sharkie said...

NOT THAT, STUPID! I mean i'm mad because you get to see the Lovely Bones! You know I want to see that! Hey, I posted a lot today, please tell me what you think! <3

P.S. I do have pink eye! But i am still gonna go to school tomorrow! :)

Nick Lopez said...

Sharkie- Oh they do say I look like George Clooney.

Hikari- *blushes fakely* Oh stop it!

Sharkie- Oh don't pretend you don't see it. He is practically my twin! And that is lovely. Ha see what I did there?

Sharkie said...

Oh yeah, TOTALLY see that he is your twin. And ha. You are SO FUNNY. How was the movie?

Dancing Toast said...

OH MY GOSH WOLF, I HATE YOU. YOU MAKE ME LAUGH SO MUCH I DIED FROM LACK OF AIR. And so, the lady at Wendy's needs to die along with me, or at least get fired. God, Wolf, you're so friggin' funny that it's...still hilarious...?