girls? ?(8)y Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage
Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" an BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The best things come in small packages. Or which ever size is cheaper.

It is all about the profit. I always say to look at the world realistically. Really. Like a perfume. No one really cares if you smell more to the rose side rather than the pomegranate side, or vice versa. Just grab the cheapest fine perfume and buy it already. I hate it when people take sayings wrongly. Because this saying doesn't mean that you should always buy the smaller things in a shelf. If you don't know what it means, then don't apply it in life, for you will probably end up making yourself look foolish.

For instance, when I first heard the word hostile, I thought it meant very nice, friendly, generous, and those types of words. Of course, I assumed this, when I could have played it smart and looked in a dictionary. But no, I was too lazy. Then when I came to visit a friend's house once, I couldn't stifle my polite personality and just had to tell Mrs.*insert friend's last name here* how good she treated her guests, and it was also the perfect opportunity to use a new word I learned. So, as you might have guessed, I told her she was very hostile. And to flatter her, I just had to emphasize the 'very'. And worst of all, I only found out the real meaning of the word several years later when it appeared in our vocabulary book at school.

Oh iTunes charts, you have, for the first time, failed me. Sad to admit, but as I recently checked the iTunes charts, I couldn't help but to gasp loudly, and then sigh sadly. I believe I have briefly expressed my agonizing reaction to dislike of Ke$ha music (in this post), but I have never directly addressed it. Now, I think, would be the appropriate time to do so. I can almost hear the clock ticking down her fifteen minutes of fame. Some of you might argue that Tik Tok is a very good song, but I disagree. I shall not go more in depth. After she released her debut album, Animal, which I also do not like too much, her song "Blah blah blah" became first in the charts, followed by Tik Tok. Ugh.

-Wolfie

0 people took the time to write a comment: