girls? ?(8)y Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage
Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" an BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

How about we text some radio station all night?

^how about we not?^

RANDOMNESS: LOBSTERS ARE CANNIBALISTIC

You all know Lady Gaga? Well she is having this New Year's Eve concert thing. And yesterday this radio station was giving out free tickets to the 100th texter. And I was listening to *insert radio station here* and people were calling in saying how they were gonna text for the tickets all night. I mean, come on! It's nothing against Lady Gaga, but seriously? All night? Is that really necessary? I mean who ever wins those things anyways? It's like the lottery. Except, of course, you have more chance. But still. And it's not like Lady Gaga is going to stop doing concerts all out of the blue. She isn't going to stop comming out with somewhat gross songs and wierd costumes, trust me. And don't get me wrong, it's nothing against her, I love her music too, but I'm just saying...

Anyways, lately, a lot of my friends have been saying to me that they were so sad and that their heart was broken and that BLAHBLAHBLAH! Seriously, I can't stand people who are exageratedly sad for stupid reasons. If your heart was really broken, you would be dead, so shut up! It really annoys me because they actually think it is a big deal and it's not an I-want-attention-so-look-at-me thing. Cry a river, build a bridge, and get over it!

So most of you people visit Wikipedia more than any other site, according to the poll. I use it alot, too, but I use Google more. Wikipedia can be frustrating because it has too many links. I'll go from researching Lady Gaga to researching forks.

Anyways, I'll probably post tomorrow (Christmas Eve) night, and/or Christmas Day. Until then, au revoir!

-Wolfie

3 people took the time to write a comment:

Rissy said...

sounds lyk fun! texting a radio station.
lolno.
Ur such a prep, my brotha. "cry a river, build a bridge, and get ova it?" srsly? i cant tell u how many preps ive heard say that. it was on hannah montana once, something lyk that. HM is a lovely show;
anywhom, Im not a fan of LadyG. she's just.. no comment.

Nick Lopez said...

Wow. she is psycho. in a Luna way. which is a good way.

Anonymous said...

Why the heck would their hearts be broken? I agree with both of you: get over it, but you're preppy, Wolf.
I think Wiki is too long, even if you ignore the links.