girls? ?(8)y Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage
Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" an BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, December 26, 2009

It's elementary, my dear Watson.

^he never really says that, you know.^

So I saw the Sherlock Holmes movie. It was really good. Although it was nothing that blew my mind away, it is still well worth watching. And it is better if you see it in theaters; its one of those movies that is probably three times better in the big screen than on your television. It did not exceed my expectations, but it is not like I was disapointed. What really made the movie good was Robert Downey Jr's acting.

So anyways, the Golden Globe nominations are in. It doesn't seem as if though this year's ceremony will be as good as last year's; or maybe its just me being skeptic about the nominations.

OHMAIGOSH! Voldemort is a Half-Blood! I knew this ages ago, but it only struck me now that this is ironic. I thought, before later books, that he would surely be a pure blood because of his intentions on other people. Which means most of the Death Eaters don't know this, for they would probably hide this from him. It would only be ironic-er is he was a Muggle born. Mudblood Voldie... ehhh that doesn't seem right.

-Wolfie

0 people took the time to write a comment: