girls? ?(8)y Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage
Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" an BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Insert money through slot in swine.

I really want it to get colder. It is really hot here in *insert location*! Well not reallly hot, its just too hot for winter. I WANT COLD!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE! The atmosphere is very holiday-y. And 2010 is comming up, which is exciting. I hear people in school saying: Oh no, 2012 is a year closer. People, the world won't end in 2012! Take a chill pill. It's so superstious. I don't believe in that mumbo-jumbo. Which is wierd because I belive in karma and in all those things that cause bad luck.

Anyways, I was thinking piggy banks are the wickedest objects. I mean you put your money in a pig. How originally awesome is that? I have this cool Bahamas one that has a beach with a bunch of palm trees in it and stuff. Its really cool. I never use it, but still, sometimes I'll out a dime or something in there just for the heck of it.
And speaking of pigs, the whole swineflu/h1n1 virus isn't so talked about anymore. People have calmed down from the neat-freakishness that the whole swine flu thing caused them to develope.

I've got to go. Destiny calls. Till we meet again (or till I next post), au revoir.

-Wolfie

2 people took the time to write a comment:

Anonymous said...

I painted my own piggy bank, and it's so cute. His name is Floyd because he's pink. The band, Pink Floyd, anyone?
I don't believe in 2012, either. I think I have bad luck too, but less so than some people.
I think hand sanitizer companies received a major increase in sales after this swine flu thing.

Nick Lopez said...

That is hilarious. And that is a good point, they must be making one heck of a profit...