girls? ?(8)y Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage
Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" an BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Turn right. Turn left. Recalculating. Turn left. Turn left. Recalculating.

GPS- most obnoxious electrical devices. LEARN TO READ A MAP OR MEMORIZE YOUR ADDRESS, PEOPLE!


I only just noticed my incredible dislike for Global Positioning Systems. You cannot imagine the thousands of times that I have had to go to hotels or resorts or theme parks or WHATEVER and have had to deal with:

Turn left. Turn right. Turn left in ten point eight miles. Turn left in ten point five miles... (ALL-TOO-MUCH-TIME LATER) ...Turn left in zero point one miles. Recalculating. Recalculating.

Now try to imagine having to listem to the horrid unpleasant lyrics of Tik Tok too.

Wake up in the-Turn left. Turn left in- I'm talkin' pedicure on our toes toes- miles. Turn left in ten- Don't stop make it pop DJ blow my speakers... (ALL-TOO-MUCH-TIME LATER) ... With my hands up yeah you caught- Turn left in zero point one miles. No the party don't start till'- Recalculating. Recalc- Tick tick on the clock...

Now imagine that with the whining of my sister and the conversation of the others.

Wake up in the-Turn- I WANT MILK! Turn left in- I'm talkin' pedicure- And so the doctor tells- miles. Turn- I didn't belive him but- Don't stop make it- I WANT DORA!... (ALL-TOO-MUCH-TIME LATER) ... With my hands up- and the guy- Turn left in zero point- I NEED- the party don't start till'- Recalculating. Recalc- Tick tick on the clock...


So that went on for hours. Needless to say I got a headache.

-Wolfie

6 people took the time to write a comment:

Rissy said...

rofl.
that must of been funnn

Nick Lopez said...

And I had to go through that like ten times in one lifetime...

Anonymous said...

Is it me or are you hilarious when you complain? Sometimes without the complaining, too.

Anonymous said...

My GPS is annoying like that too. It led us to this abandoned car parking lot thing AT NIGHT that we supposedly go to by going up the steepest hill my dad had ever gone up in his life. On a dirt road. When we got back down, we saw our hotel. Across the street. Talk about driving me up a wall.
Another time, I told it to shut up since I was trying to sleep, and then it literally shut up. But that was because it randomly switched the language to African.
And then it directed us into two hours of mall traffic.
Recalculate your face, GPS.

Nick Lopez said...

Thanks! And GPSs are pointless. They aren't very tolerable.

Dancing Toast said...

Oh my gosh I can't stop laughing! Wolf, you are hilarious. I feel bad for you with the bad music and annoying children. Is your sister really that annoying?