girls? ?(8)y Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage
Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" an BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, December 25, 2009

ITS 1:00 AM AND WE DON'T CARE!

Bonjour! It's like 1:00 AM on Christmas Day, and I am not tired! It was really fun yesterday (though it is still going on). How was your Christmas/Holiday? I can't wait to wake up today and try on my new rollerskates.
Winter break is too awesome.
I got this new iPod speaker system, and we were listening to Bad Romance at like the highest possible level. AND NO WE DONT CARE IF YOU CAN'T SLEEP, NEIGHBORS! I have this huge pile of clothes in my bed now. Which is wierd. Ten years ago it was a pile of a bunch of toys that I would never use in the years to come.
It doesn't seem like the people are going to leave anytime soon, so we might watch a Harry Potter movie. We don't care if its 1:00 AM.
We are going to edit our cheesy and crudely made fiften minute horror film. Its really lame, but we don't care. It's about how I died because I didn't forward this message.
Ya I got to go take an Advil because Bad Romance is still on at the highest level on the speaker system and is still on replay.

Merry Christmas for all of you out there who celebrate it.

-Wolfie

1 people took the time to write a comment:

Rissy said...

sounds lyk fun, my friend.
I did nothing~ Woo! Except watch the Fiveawesomeguys and lie down from pain. Fun stuff, right?
Today, im going to a boring annual christmas party! more sarcastic fun. but idc. it has food. and crazy family. and family gossip.