girls? ?(8)y Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage
Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" an BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Self Distruct Button ----> O <----- Dont Press It

ELLEN DEGENERES IS WINNING THE WHO WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE POLL!!!
Anywho, I was thinking of the most pointless things.

1. Self Distruct Button
2. Solar Powered Flashlight
3. Black Highlighter
4. Inflatable Dart Board
5. Super Glue Post-it Notes
6. Motorcycle Radio
7. Ball Point Needle
8. Fire Proof Matches
9. Fat Free Butter
10. Leak Proof Sponge

Anyways,

I've got the teapot song stuck in my head. You know:

~I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle, here is my spout. When I get all steamed up, hear me shout. Tip me over and pour me out.~

It is soooooooooooo catchy and it wouldnt get out of my head. Anyways, destiny calls. As they say in Finland, hyvästi!

-Wolfie

1 people took the time to write a comment:

Anonymous said...

Are these pointless things actual things? And thank you for the Finnish. XD my word verification is 'worse'.