girls? ?(8)y Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage
Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" an BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, December 21, 2009

Movie Monday returns!

You all remember Movie Monday, right? The highly popular TTACD segment? No? Well thats because it never happened. Until today.
I highly concidered doing it for the first post, but then I decided not to, and then kept leaning myselft towards not doing it. But since I have nothing else to post about, I decided in doing in now.

So,
Lets take a sneak preview of 2010 in film:

Percy Jackson & the Olympians: the Lightning Thief- February 12
The Wolfman (the adaptation of some old film)- February 12
Alice in Wonderland (directed by Tim Burton)- March 5
Diary of a Wimpy Kid (I know. Of all the books to make a movie of....)- April 2
Iron Man 2- May 7
Shrek Forever After- May 21
Toy Story 3- June 18
The Twilight Saga: Eclipse- June 30
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I- November 19
The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader- December 10

Sorry for the time lapse from June to November; I only picked out titles that were familiar/interesting looking. There probably are other good/worth seeing movies, but I didn't want to make the list too long.
By the way, I'm really excited for Toy Story 3. Toy Story is the best Disney Pixar movie ever. I am confuzed on why any director would even consider doing a movie on Diary of a Wimpy Kid. The fourth Shrek movie is going to be the last one :( Of course, I am most excited for the Deathly Hallows.
So basically, this is a list of movies that I would watch in 2010.

-Wolfie

4 people took the time to write a comment:

Anonymous said...

I never got Alice in Wonderland. Not my favorite childhood book. My friend Alicia loves it. I wonder why...

Nick Lopez said...

I find the book too strange. The movie should be good though.

Anonymous said...

I really want to see that, seeing as Tim Burton directed it. The Percy Jackson one I will see, but probably will criticize with no mercy. I think Iron Man should stay as-is. Ended. Shrek's graphics I wanna see, with technology and all, and yes, Toy Story is awesome. Eclipse shall be fun to criticize. DEATHLY HALLOWS DEATHLY HALLOWS ZOMGZOMGZOMG

Nick Lopez said...

I will not critisize PJ&TOTL because I haven't read the books. If Iron Man is to have a sequel, then it better be good.