girls? ?(8)y Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage
Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" an BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, December 14, 2009

You would not believe your eyes, as ten million clementines...

^... rolled in the courtyard as I sat down in the bench. No seriously, its happened to me before^

BONJOUR MES PETIT THEIERES! (I just called you all my little teapots, btw)
Its been soo long since I've last posted> ELLEN DEGENERES WON THE WHO WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE POLL!

AND NOW, I have a special segment I like to call *WHATS THAT PERSON'S REAL NAME?!*

Lady Gaga - Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta
Jay-Z - Shawn Corey Carter
Fergie - Stacy Ann Ferguson
Pink - Alecia Beth Moore
Marilyn Monroe - Norma Jeane Mortenson
Katy Perry - Katheryn Elizabeth Hudson
David Copperfield - David Seth Kotki

Anyways, I just watched J.K. Rowling: A Year in the Life
It was really good. She cried a lot, though. She was really poor before she wrote the books. She said she lived next to a graveyard as a child, and that she thought her entire childhood was wasted because of her poverty. She said Harry Potter was a a way to get her childhood back.
Tear jerking, I know. :')

Its almost Christmas. Yay! And Happy Hanukkah, btw!

And I was watching the HBP bonus features, and Daniel Radcliffe was asked if he prefered chocolate or strawberry ice cream. His responce was: chocolate, of course! I'm not stupid!
Since when has food reference been linked to intelligence?

Anyways, I'm doing this project for World History, and I'm in charge of researching stuff about oracles and Delphi.
An oracle is like a Greek temple, and Delphi is a Greek city. It turns out that at the Delphic oracle the preistess would die after prophecies were given. I wonder how many lives were spared...

Who else is a Law & Order fan? Everyone talks about NCSI or NCIS or watever, but I prefer Law & Order.

I can't wait for the holidays. Until we meet again, farewell.

-Wolfie

2 people took the time to write a comment:

Anonymous said...

XD I like clementines. I'M A TEAPOT, PEOPLE! I can now make tea for myself by just swallowing a teabag.
No wonder those people have those fake names. Their names are weird. And yes, JKR's life stank.
I agree about the whole ice cream thing. Inside joke, maybe?
Wow, poor priestesses. But I wonder, which prophecies? Their jobs was to give prophecies, after all.

Nick Lopez said...

They are better off having fake names. They are shorter and less wierder, in some cases.