girls? ?(8)y Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage
Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" an BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

OMG ITS FRANK, NEWTON, NIXON, AND POTTER!

RANDOM FACT: ISAAC NEWTON WAS BORN THE YEAR AFTER GALILEO DIED.
Its OMG week! YAY! So well I've had my dose of confusion, and I will now tell you what happened.
First, I watched this wicked awsome movie called THE BOX . "Huh?", you say? Wolfie shall summarize. It came out like a month ago. How do you not know what it is? Anyways, its about this couple who is broke and recieve a box with a button in it. The stranger who mailed them the box says that if they press the button, two things will happen. First, they will recieve $1,000,000. Second, someone anywhere in the world whom they don't know will die. At first, they are like no that would be terrible. But then the wife presses it because she thinks they need the money. The stranger then comes the next day, gives them the million dollars, and before he leaves, he tells them that whoever recieves the box next will surely not know them. *suspence music*. Ya the other movie I wastched was- well I'll tell you hoq I came to watch it first. We ordered it, and it was family movie night, so naturally I didn't have a choice, I had to see it. I didn't want to see it because it was a politics movie, and from the many politics movies I have been forced to watch, I never liked any of them. Its called FROST/NIXON, and they were all like omg it was nominated for best movie wow sparks will fly angels will sing annoying morning show hosts will resign and all the rest will happen if you watch it. So I did. And amazingly, I ACTUALLY enjoyed it. And Richard Nixon was played by the same guy who played the stranger in THE BOX, this guy named Frank. I think his last name is Lagella or something.
Anyhow I'm doing this project on Isaac Newton, and I am going mad. This guy did way to many things for a lifetime. All of the websites have articles that take like and hour to read, and the books are all not in chronological order. GRR.
AND GUESS WHAT!!! HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF-BLOOD PRINCE MOVIE DVD IS COMMING OUT DECEMBER!!!!
Anyhow, vote for me, for I am running for possible next Sporks Are Useless member.
+PLUS+
People vote for the offial TTACD things. And I have decided on the month names.
At TTACD,
January- Month of Sleeping
February- Month of Eating
March- Month of Marching
April- Month of Talking
May- Month of Confusing
June- Month of Relaxing
July- Month of Traveling
August- Month of Buying
September- Month of Yelling
October- Month of Scaring
November- Month of Thanking
December- Month of Celebrating
Until my next post, as they say in Finland, hyvästi!
- Wolfie

0 people took the time to write a comment: